WE LOVE OUR WI$E MONEY WEEK VOLUNTEERS
Inspire and Prepare Elementary Students!!
Students must be prepared for lifelong successful financial decisions.
Community volunteers will spend an entire school day with their assigned class to inspire and prepare students to succeed in a global economy. Volunteers will use the professional curriculum developed by Junior Achievement to lead lessons which contain an introduction, hands-on activity and lesson summary.
We are thrilled that eight of our local schools will each have a full day of helping students be more Wi$e about Money.
To volunteer please choose a school and grade level you are interested in. You will learn more about that grade level’s curriculum and have an opportunity to register on the next page.
Monday, May 14th:
- Crystal Springs Elementary School
Tuesday, May 15th:
- John E Ford Elementary School-Full- Thank You JP Morgan Chase Volunteers
- Tiger Academy-Full-Thank You Ally Financial Volunteers
Wednesday, May 16th:
Thursday, May 17th:
- San Jose Elementary School-Full-Thank You Wells Fargo Volunteers
- KIPP-Full-Thank You CITI Volunteers
- Loretto Elementary School -Full-Thank You Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Volunteers
Friday, May 18th:
- Greenland Pines Elementary School-Full-Thank You JEA Volunteers