Leap to Homeownership
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm| $0.00
You may qualify for up to $30,000 in Down Payment Assistance in Jacksonville!!
Family Foundations is hosting a special event to educate potential homebuyers with information on:
- City of Jacksonville’s Head Start to Homeownership Assistance up to $15,000
- A 0%, $0 payment mortgage that is forgiven over 10 years
- Household income cannot exceed 140% of Area Median Income ($81,900 for a family of 3)
- Florida’s Hardest Hit Downpayment assistance-up to $15,000
- A 0%, $0 payment mortgage that is forgiven over 5 years
- Household of one cannot exceed $78,278.00
Following the down payment assistance portion of the program, lean how to calculate your mortgage payments, debt-to income ratio,components of your credit score and tips to BOOST it!!
There will be drawing prizes!! Must be present to win!!
To register please choose an available time below:
Following the presentation, attendees will receive priority placement into the required 8 hour Homebuyer Education course. This class, normally is $50, will be $25 for attendees of this workshop.